Monthly Archives: January 2014
The question used to be if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? But that assumes the tree can fall without an observer. The question today is if no one is around to watch a tree fall in the forest does it really fall at all?
This is where the concept of consciousness comes into play with the research done in Quantum Physics. Through research it has been postulated that one’s thoughts shapes what reality comes before one’s eyes. For further explanation we will refer to some experts:
In Brussels Belgium around 1927, Neils Bohr, some quantum physicists and some theorists joined together for the granddaddy of all experiments which is now well known as the “Copenhagen Interpretation.”
Although Young was CERTAIN that energy was waves and Einstein was CERTAIN that this energy was particles, The Copenhagen Interpretation revealed that these subatomic particles weren’t ONLY particles at all but rather existed as and consisted of wave forms and/or particles but couldn’t consist of both at the same time.
In fact what the Copenhagen Interpretation revealed is that energy is waves and when ATTENTION is placed on it, all other probabilities collapse (wave forms) and a “particle” (matter) is formed.
The thoughts and perceptions of the scientist doing the observing determined which one it was…waves or particles.
Because This Is SO Significant I REPEAT….
The subatomic particles (waves) being studied by the scientists responded to, transmuted and appeared as particles (matter) based on the individual thought of the scientist who was studying it. In other words it was the scientists mode of THINKING and “perceptions” that determined which one it would be!!
In other words the energy being studied took form immediately based on the thoughts and beliefs of the scientist who was observing it IF that scientist expected to see particles and if he didn’t it remained as WAVES!!
Are You GETTING THIS????? I mean REALLY getting it?
If so, you’ll begin “getting” how it can and does impact EVERY aspect of your life.
Although these particles that are “transmuted” from these waves aren’t really solid like you would think of a speck of dust or a granule of sand, when they were being observed, they would transmute from pure wave form into a highly intense vibration that took on the “appearance” of solidity.
The “observation” of the scientist converted wave forms of “probability” into “particles” of matter.
It’s also no wonder that Issac Newton came up with his conclusion. Since he was the only one studying these atoms, and his “belief” at the time was in alignment with them being solid, they DID appear solid based on his “Belief” concerning what they were.
I’m going to repeat this again to make sure you REALLY “get this”…
If a scientist studied this energy with the expectation (thought or belief) of seeing particles, particles were observed. If another scientist studied them with the expectation of seeing waves then waves were observed!!
The conclusion then was that this energy, these subatomic particles acted and responded in exact proportion to the “thoughts” and “beliefs” that the scientist who was studying them had at that moment.
This discovery further proved to the scientists that anything and everything that exists in our world once existed as a wave (spiritual) and through individual observation and expectation was transformed into a particle (made physical) based only on what they THOUGHT and BELIEVED it would appear as!!
The obvious conclusion from this amazing sequence of events thanks to quantum physics is that YOURthoughts are also creative. In other words this energy, these initial “wave forms” transmute into subatomic particles which are directly effected and TAKE FORM based on the thoughts and beliefs of the person thinking them.
As discovered in the laboratories, this energy, when observed acts in exact proportion to the way that it is “believed” that it will act and will provide a physical appearance based on the “perception” of the thinker.
As these particles form they attract additional particles that harmonize with their vibrational match which transmutes from the “quantum field” and become the physical things that can be seen and observed in physical form…in the Newtonian Physics world of matter and STUFF.
Is the hair on the back or your neck standing up yet??
Now to take it even a step further, if that isn’t amazing (and almost eerie) enough, something even more amazing was discovered by Max Planck which has since been named Quantum Entanglement.
Don’t worry, it’s much simpler than it sounds. What scientists discovered as a result is that these sub-atomic particles of energy when broken in half (separated) in a laboratory setting have the ability to communicate with each other and that communication is received immediately from one to the other, with ZERO regard to space and time as we know it, REGARDLESS of how far apart they may be.
Unlike our voices when we communicate, the sound of which takes time to travel, this communication, (vibration) was received by one from the other at precisely the same time regardless of how far away they are from each other.
In other words…..
This communication between energy is NOT subject to time and space as we understand it!!!!
This totally blows away the “old” Newtonian Physics theory that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. Energy doesn’t NEED to travel…it’s already interconnected with all other energy. There is no PLACE to travel to!!
A projection of energy in the U.S. can and does effect energy around the world instantaneously!!
So what does this mean? It means that EVERYTHING in the entire cosmos is nothing but a huge vibrating ball of interconnected infinite energy, which has the ability to communicate into infinity with no regard to space and time, and that what this energy joins together to form is based only on individual THOUGHT!!!
Even the U.S. Army conducted experiments and through the work of a scientist named Cleve Baxter, has since validated this more recent discovery by taking a DNA sample from a man’s mouth and as they manipulated his emotions through various visual productions on a TV while observing the DNA with sophisticated equipment, they discovered that the DNA responded and reacted immediately to the emotions of the man who it was taken from without ANY regard to space and time!!
Although the Army ended it’s research there, Dr. Baxter later performed the same experiment with the subject and the DNA hundreds of miles apart and even when separated from the man by several hundred miles the outcome was the same. The DNA responded without regard to space and time.
Now that you have a little deeper understanding of Quantum Physics, your probably wondering what does all this have to do with you and what can you hope to gain from it that will enable you to begin using it to experience Abundance, Happiness and success in your own life?
Just as the subatomic particles took whatever form the scientist studying them expected them to take based on their thoughts, the events, conditions, and circumstances that make up YOUR reality take shape as you expect and believe they will!!
To make it more personal and bring it closer to home, as Quantum Physics has shown, YOUR THOUGHTS, BELIEFS and PERCEPTIONS concerning any and every event, condition or circumstance determine how your life experience will unfold in the physical world.
Let me put it another way….
Your thoughts, (which are also energy) which are determined by your beliefs which in turn form your perceptions, are broadcast outward into the infinite field of “wave” energy much like a radio frequency, transformed from waves (spiritual realm) to particles (matter) and join together with additional energies which vibrate at a harmonious frequency and collectively join to shape what you come to see and experience in physical form in the physical world. YOUR physical world.
You quite literally have the ability to mold and shape the various areas of your life, based on how you choose to think, believe and feel!!
Just as the mystics and masters have shared for thousands of years, that is how our world was created to operate. Regardless of what you may currently believe to be true, you ARE NOT the victim of some capricious set of external events, conditions and circumstances. You are quite literally the creator of your reality!!
You are the artist that paints the picture. You are the producer and director of your own movie. If you want to change the scene on the canvas you only need use a different brush. If you don’t like the scenes that are being played out in your movie you only need change the script which is responsible for creating them. If you desire to change the events, conditions, and circumstances in your life you only need change the thoughts, beliefs and emotions that are responsible for bringing them into and making them your reality.
In a nutshell…..
Whatever you think about and believe to be true regardless if those beliefs are based on “real truth” or “perceived truth” are what determines how your life will unfold.
Quantum Physics has shown us that there exists no such thing as “untruth” only physical experiences in each area of our life which are formed based on our individual “perceptions” of truth.
Quantum physics tells us that it is the act of observing an object (events, conditions and circumstances) that causes it to be there and the outcome is based only on our choice and how we observe it. An object cannot and does not exist independently of its observer!
Put another way there is no “objective reality.”
The Quantum Field is an “Infinite” field of potential. Anything and everything that has, does or will exist in the Newtonian world, begins as a wave in this “quantum field” and is transformed into the physical realm, limited only by what can be conceived as truth by the observer!!
Who is this observer? YOU!!
Let’s look at it in a more personal way…
If you believe at some level, whether consciously or subconsciously, that money is difficult to come by, the projected energy emitted and broadcast will harmonize with energy of a harmonious frequency in wave form, transmute into particles which attract additional particles that harmonize with it and your life will reflect that of money being difficult to come by.
By the same token if you believe that money flows to you effortlessly and maintain the conscious and subconscious beliefs regarding that, you will find that money becomes much more easy to acquire.
Taken a step further, if you can conceive and believe in the materialization of your BIGGEST hopes dreams and desires, they already exist as a wave in the quantum field (which is INFINITE in nature) as a probability of existence only awaiting YOU to make them real.
As Quantum Physics has proven it is YOU who are responsible for WHATEVER outcomes you are experiencing in your life.
It REALLY IS That Simple!!
Abundance and Happiness – http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/quantum-physics.html
A rare recording taken from a live interview T. S. Eliot did for the BBC, broadcast during World War II. The original audio was pretty bad, but I cleaned it up as best I could. The thing that comes through most clearly is that nobody reads Eliot like Eliot.
“We returned to our places, these Kingdoms,
But no longer at ease here, in the old dispensation,
With an alien people clutching their gods.”
From Leviticusbans the following article is reposted
Gee whiz, I trim my beard often! Does that qualify me for a stoning?
Here’s chapter and verse on a more-or-less comprehensive list of things banned in the Leviticus book of the bible. A decent number of them are punishable by death.
Unless you’ve never done any of them (and 54 to 56 are particularly tricky), perhaps it’s time to lay off quoting 18:22 for a while?
1. Burning any yeast or honey in offerings to God (2:11)
2. Failing to include salt in offerings to God (2:13)
3. Eating fat (3:17)
4. Eating blood (3:17)
5. Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve witnessed (5:1)
6. Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve been told about (5:1)
7. Touching an unclean animal (5:2)
8. Carelessly making an oath (5:4)
9. Deceiving a neighbour about something trusted to them (6:2)
10. Finding lost property and lying about it (6:3)
11. Bringing unauthorised fire before God (10:1)
12. Letting your hair become unkempt (10:6)
13. Tearing your clothes (10:6)
14. Drinking alcohol in holy places (bit of a problem for Catholics, this ‘un) (10:9)
15. Eating an animal which doesn’t both chew cud and has a divided hoof (cf: camel, rabbit, pig) (11:4-7)
16. Touching the carcass of any of the above (problems here for rugby) (11:8)
17. Eating – or touching the carcass of – any seafood without fins or scales (11:10-12)
18. Eating – or touching the carcass of – eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, the red kite, any kind of black kite, any kind of raven, the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat. (11:13-19)
19. Eating – or touching the carcass of – flying insects with four legs, unless those legs are jointed (11:20-22)
20. Eating any animal which walks on all four and has paws (good news for cats) (11:27)
21. Eating – or touching the carcass of – the weasel, the rat, any kind of great lizard,the gecko, the monitor lizard, the wall lizard, the skink and the chameleon (11:29)
22. Eating – or touching the carcass of – any creature which crawls on many legs, or its belly (11:41-42)
23. Going to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4)
24. Going to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5)
25. Having sex with your mother (18:7)
26. Having sex with your father’s wife (18:8)
27. Having sex with your sister (18:9)
28. Having sex with your granddaughter (18:10)
29. Having sex with your half-sister (18:11)
30. Having sex with your biological aunt (18:12-13)
31. Having sex with your uncle’s wife (18:14)
32. Having sex with your daughter-in-law (18:15)
33. Having sex with your sister-in-law (18:16)
34. Having sex with a woman and also having sex with her daughter or granddaughter (bad news for Alan Clark) (18:17)
35. Marrying your wife’s sister while your wife still lives (18:18)
36. Having sex with a woman during her period (18:19)
37. Having sex with your neighbour’s wife (18:20)
38. Giving your children to be sacrificed to Molek (18:21)
39. Having sex with a man “as one does with a woman” (18:22)
40. Having sex with an animal (18:23)
41. Making idols or “metal gods” (19:4)
42. Reaping to the very edges of a field (19:9)
43. Picking up grapes that have fallen in your vineyard (19:10)
44. Stealing (19:11)
45. Lying (19:11)
46. Swearing falsely on God’s name (19:12)
47. Defrauding your neighbour (19:13)
48. Holding back the wages of an employee overnight (not well observed these days) (19:13)
49. Cursing the deaf or abusing the blind (19:14)
50. Perverting justice, showing partiality to either the poor or the rich (19:15)
51. Spreading slander (19:16)
52. Doing anything to endanger a neighbour’s life (19:16)
53. Seeking revenge or bearing a grudge (19:18)
54. Mixing fabrics in clothing (19:19)
55. Cross-breeding animals (19:19)
56. Planting different seeds in the same field (19:19)
57. Sleeping with another man’s slave (19:20)
58. Eating fruit from a tree within four years of planting it (19:23)
59. Practising divination or seeking omens (tut, tut astrology) (19:26)
60. Trimming your beard (19:27)
61. Cutting your hair at the sides (19:27)
62. Getting tattoos (19:28)
63. Making your daughter prostitute herself (19:29)
64. Turning to mediums or spiritualists (19:31)
65. Not standing in the presence of the elderly (19:32)
66. Mistreating foreigners – “the foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born” (19:33-34)
67. Using dishonest weights and scales (19:35-36)
68. Cursing your father or mother (punishable by death) (20:9)
69. Marrying a prostitute, divorcee or widow if you are a priest (21:7,13)
70. Entering a place where there’s a dead body as a priest (21:11)
71. Slaughtering a cow/sheep and its young on the same day (22:28)
72. Working on the Sabbath (23:3)
73. Blasphemy (punishable by stoning to death) (24:14)
74. Inflicting an injury; killing someone else’s animal; killing a person must be punished in kind (24:17-22)
75. Selling land permanently (25:23)
76. Selling an Israelite as a slave (foreigners are fine) (25:42)